NYC Department of Health
Food Protection Certificate
We encourage all employees to obtain their Department of Health Food Protection Certificate. We will reimburse any employee that registers and secures their certificate after May 15, 2017.
To do this you will need to either attend the in-person course, which we recommend, or take the online course at home. In both cases, you will need to schedule an in-person test at the DOH offices in Manhattan.
Ready? Here's what to do:
1. Visit THE DOH WEBSITE at https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/business/health-academy/food-protection-classroom.page
2. Register for the in-person class ($114) or take the Free online Class.
3. Save a copy of your receipt
4. Take the class, or Study online, Then take the test.
5. Upon successful completion, email a copy of your receipt AND your DOH Certificate to email@example.com
6. We will reimburse the expense of the class (up to $114) on your next paycheck
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org